I remember when I first starting being interested in improving my fitness – I had no idea where to start with health and fitness. I read, researched, trialed and have reached a point where I feel I am always learning. I have been blogging on and off since 2015. I started off when I was in medical school and have continued to write whilst working as a doctor and freelancing as a personal trainer. In that time, I have researched and written on many different topics around health, fitness and nutrition. I thought it would be useful to do a round up of some of these posts in one place to provide a galore of information for those of you looking for guidance on nutrition, working out and health in general.
- What are Carbohydrates?
- The truth about calories
- Nutrition Myths
- Eating healthy at work
- Healthy Eating Grocery List
- How to eat healthy on a budget
- Make Breakfast a Habit
- 5 reasons why you struggle to eat healthy
- 5 weight loss myths busted
- Fitness Myths Busted
- Fitness hacks
- Basic Essential Fitness Equipment for Home Workouts
- 6 tips to get back into a workout routine
- 10 easy ways to get fit!
- How to get a set of abs?
- 5 reasons to do bodyweight exercises
- Getting yourself into the gym
- 6 reasons why you should weight lift
- Understanding your body type
- How to look after your mental health
- Brain food
- What is cardiovascular disease?
- What keeps hair healthy
- Get glowing skin
- Benefits of nature
- Seven ways to declutter your mind
Side note: I am so grateful to all my readers who continue to scroll through my posts! I know I am not always consistent but that is life – we can not be perfect at everything however I am working on lots of new posts that I think many of you will benefit from. Watch this space & Continue to share 🙂