My first every youtube video is live and demonstrates how to make this delicious prawn spinach noodle dish. It is a really simple dish to makes and takes no more than 20-30 minutes in total. I love making noodles when I have little time and want to prepare something for my lunch too, as it is easy to double up. One of the things I find awesome is being able to throw in whatever vegetables you have, which is exactly what I did here. The result is a nutritional and delicious meal!
Yield: 3 Servings
Cook time: 30mins
- 1 pack of precooked noodles
- 300g precooked prawns
- Half a broccli chopped
- 2 peppers chopped
- 300g frozen spinach
- Half medium onion chopped
- 5-6 medium sized mushrooms chopped
- Peri Peri Marinade Sauce (or any sauce of your choice)
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Coconut oil
- Wash and drain all vegetables. Also chop your onion
- Take your prawn and add in about 1 tablespoon of chosen sauce, 1 teaspoon of soy sauce, 1/4 teaspoon of pepper and 1/2 teaspoon of salt. Mix this all well.
- Warm up a pan and add in 1 tablespoon of coconut oil. When this has melted, add in the remaining salt and chopped onion. Cook the onion until it is translucent.
- Add in the vegetables and cook on high heat until the water has evaporated.
- Once vegetables have softened and cooked, add in 1 teaspoon of soy sauce, remaining pepper (1/4 teaspoon) and 1 teaspoon of sauce of choice. Mix well before adding in your prawns.
- Once the prawns have cooked, add in the noodles. Mix well, serve it up and enjoy!