- 2 medium eggs
- 70g coconut sugar (or a sweetener of your choice)
- 60g coconut oil
- 60g self rising flour
- 60g berries
- !optional! Poppy seeds
- Preheat your oven to 150c
- Place the two eggs into the bowel and add in the coconut sugar.
- Whisk well.
- Melt the coconut oil and add into the mixture.
- Fold in the flour slowly, whisking as you go along. Mix well.
- Add in the berries and optional poppy seeds.
- Place into a cupcake baking tray and bake for around 25 minutes or until golden brown.